TOGA Inspirational Research Grant
TOGA welcomes applications for the Inspirational Research Grant for funding commencing Q1 2024.
Inspiring breakthroughs in Thoracic Cancer Research
In line with our mission to prevent, treat and cure thoracic cancers through research, clinical trials, education, and advocacy, TOGA are thrilled to announce that applications are open for Inspirational Research grants for funding commencing in Q1 2024.
Purpose of the grant
TOGA’s Inspirational Research Grant’s main objective is to provide a springboard for new projects designed in consultation with consumers. Our vision is to support projects that have the potential to prevent, treat or improve lives of those with thoracic cancers. Applications that build the career trajectory of TOGA’s early-career researchers will be viewed favourably.
Grants of up to $50,000 (GST-free) for up to 2 years are available.
What are we looking for?
TOGA is seeking projects that are in early stages of development and will aid the career development of the applicant. Consumer input into the project design is highly desirable and the project should have the potential to produce meaningful outcomes within 2 years of award.
- Download the grant policy and check eligibility, criteria, terms, and expectations of the grant.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Your consumer representative(s) download and complete the consumer letter of support.
- Send the completed application saved as “2023TOGA_Grant_Application_YourName” along with your CV as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your consumer representative(s) independently send their letter of support to email@example.com.
- Due date for applications is 5pm AEST Friday 29th of September 2023.